Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mini-Twists

7 months natural

7 months natural

7 months natural
The pictures that you see above are from Mini-Twists that were done at 7mths natural.  I was just playing around with my hair and found a cute style. I didnt like them at all. I  watched countless videos of ladies on YT who always seemed to have the perfect set of Mini-Twists. Their hair never seemed to shrink to the length  my hair shrunk to. I only wore these 2 days. :(
Fast forward to last week Thursday August 26 and now I am 15 months natural. I tried them again with much better results. I twisted my hair (dry) only misting H2O to make my hair more manageable. I sealed with castor oil and began to twist. The entire process took me about 1hr 45min. I challenged myself to wear them for the weekend and I ended up wearing them until Tuesday August 30. I guess the biggest thing for me was that they were longer and so soft. I love the castor oil. Here are some pictures:


15 months natural
15 months natural

I am not sure if you can tell that I like these so much better! I had such a great twist-out once they were removed! I am thinking about putting them in weekly and wearing my fro or twist out just a few days during the week instead of every day! It sure was better this time than the last time! 

~Trulibeauti













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! This was my weekly regimen also. Twist for a week to a week and half and then twistout for the weekend. Your hair is growing fast lady! :)

    ReplyDelete