Thursday, January 3, 2013

"My God, the Dead Has Arisen"

Remember that phrase from the oh-so memorable scene in the epic movie, "The Color Purple"? It's the one when Mrs. Sophia (now free of Mrs. Milly) started laughing at the dinner table. She had been so quiet most of the evening. No one, I suspect, even knew she was there. Until she laughed! Well, I'm back from the dead. lol. I know that I have been gone away from this blog but it's one of my goals this year to re-vamp this blog.

Where have you been girl?! I have been finishing up school and starting my new career in teaching! I finished school back in May 2012 and I landed my first official teaching job 1 week before school began in August. I teach both 5th and  6th grade students at a small private school. Ans I love it! :) I have truly found my calling.

I am still natural! Oh yes, how could I forget to mention what has been happening with my hair. I have been natural now for 2 1/2 year and relaxer free for 3 years! It is a truly amazing journey. I am gonna post more about my regime, products, and styles in a later post. But for now, I am growing my hair healthy and giving it the best possible care I can give. I am inspired daily by so many natural women and men too! It really takes patience to em\bark on a journey such as this. I am learning the art of patience too!

Other than that, I am still alive and I am glad to be back in the swing of things with you. I plan on creating more YouTube vids as soon as I can figure what the heck I'm gonna talk about. LOL! I am learning to document more while on this journey. Take pictures and seizing each and every moment given to me. I can say I am truly blessed and that the favor of God rests heavily upon me!

Hugs-n-kisses,

Trulibeauti





No comments:

Post a Comment