Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dreaming

Hey Fly Girls!!



I know it has been a few days since my last post. But I have been having some "ME" time and it has proven to be the best time yet!! God is good! That kinda sums up all that I am about to share with you. Many of you may not know but I have been having sooooo much fun with being a naturally fly girl!  :) I am finding out new things about myself that I never would have dreamed that I was capable of. Ideas flowing from every direction. Places I want to visit and dreams that I know I will accomplish. God is good! The cool part about all these ideas is that I am not sure how I will accomplish all that I am dreaming of. I say that it's cool because I know that these ideas are God given and that He will assist me in making them come true. Have you ever had a dream that seemed impossible or was totally not in your comfort zone? Well girlie, that is where I am, which isnt such a bad thing.

I am sitting at home right now with my dog Bella, enjoying the peace of God that has taken over me. I have been seeing the light at he end of my tunnel for a while but today it just a WHOLE lot brighter. When God talks about restoration and bringing you back to the place that He wants you, he ain't lying! lol! I dont know why it seems like when you initially make that decision to say "yes" to Him, things seem a little rocky. But once you get over that temporary upfront discomfort, I believe it smooth sailing after that!

With all the ideas that have been put inside me, I just want to take some time and encourage you. What is it that you want to do but you feel a bit afraid to do?  Have you begun to feel like you didn't know how to even START? Yep, Ive been there too. My advice: STOP FRETTING! Roll it all over to the Lord. I know, I know, you have heard it all before but let me share with you what God shared with me. He said, " Once you have made up your mind for Me, the Word and the Kingdom assignments given to you, you can be stable and fixed." Make up your mind girl! He is waiting on you so that He can bring your dreams to life! Isn't that an amazing thing?

So, what do you need to do to get started? Think of that first. Dont try and move the whole mountain, just pick up one rock at a time. This will ultimately help you in dealing with frustrations that are bound to come. I mean, lets face it, we are NATURALLY FLY and somethings just come with the territory. Own every dream and go ahead and let God help you make that dream come true! As always ladies....

STAY NATURALLY FLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment