Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Naturally Fly and Financially Free

Ok ladies and gentlemen, it time to get serious about our finances. Since this has become a topic of interest for me, I just wanted to share it with you. As I get older and begin thinking about my future, I realize that there have been certain habits that I've had for years that could be damaging to my future if I dont change them. And my financial habits are at the top of my list. I didn't want to just read book after book on finances. I wanted to find Godly principle that taught me how God viewed money and our uses of it. I am reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and Crown Money Map by Crown Financial Ministries. I plan on being very open and transparent with you. We will discuss and learn about saving, creating an emergency fund, paying off debts and much more. In Crown Money Map, there is a companion  31-day devotional that accompanies the book and I will share with you each days devotional along with my own comments. I also have a You Tube channel and I will post weekly comments about how I am doing so if you want to follow me there to, please feel free. Money is good to have and enjoy as long as you dont let your money rule over you. I hope you join me on this journee. :)

STAY NATURALLY FLY

No comments:

Post a Comment