Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mind Renewal

Romans 12:2
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."

Lord, renew my mind. Change my way of thinking.

This blog will be about the transformation that is happening in my life. A total mind renewal. Taking ways that I have seen the world, viewed its happenings , formed opinions- and ERASING IT ALL!! Yep. This transformation is two-fold. I hope for the transformation of my mind and also transformation of me. I guess you can say that they both go hand in hand. I am 26 years old and for the most part, I feel like I have lived in some sort of bubble. I have view the world with such a limited vision. And finally, I let God pop that bubble.

Without all the limitation that being in that bubble placed on me, I am now free to take the adventure that my soul was meant to take. Oh yeah, it seems scary. Oh yeah, it seems like I will loose so much. But I think of all that I will gain...with God by my side.

I invite you to experience this journee with me with hopes that I may help you. I dont wanna be a poster child for going thru situations and getting thru them but I wanna be able to show you my mistakes so you dont make them. It is my goal to be a more courageous woman walking in boldness and not afraid. It is my goal to see myself as God sees me. And he sees me Trulibeautiful!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetheart, we are truly proud to have you as our niece. I read your blog to your uncle and he says "I Love You". Keep up the blog, it is wonderful to see where you stand today. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TruliBeautiful! I just read your first post. It's so good to see others wanting to grow in Christ!! I'm on a path towards maturing in Christianity as well. Looking forward to seeing some real-life everyday (or not so everyday) awesomeness on your site! Off to go read your second post!


    www.overwhelmingfullness.blogspot.com


    O.F.C.J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind you 100.Where you are now, I've been years ago, but I'm still growing as well. The journey is not easy, but with God, it's well worth it..You know how to find me..

    ReplyDelete