Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aaron- Exalted and Strong

Aaron Isley
Today I am taking time out to appreciate a dear friend of mine. Aaron Isley. I have had the great pleasure of knowing him for about 3 years. We both work together at Starbucks and every time that we work, it's always a blast! Let me just tell you a little about him. He is a proud father, a loving husband and a good man. During recent months we talked about a few issues that were bothering him.We have both talked to each other about dreams and goals that we are both in pursuit of.  He already knew the solutions to his problems but I think he just needed to hear some encouraging words from a friend. I remember us discussing with Aaron the next steps that he could take to make his dreams a reality. He told me his plans and that night after working with him, I prayed that God would bless him and his family.

Over the next few weeks, when I saw that i was working with Aaron, I was eager to find out how things were going. WAIT....IM SITTING HERE TRYING TO MAKE THIS BLOG SOUND SO SPECIAL WHEN I JUST NEED TO KEEP IT REAL WITH YALL!

Aaron, if you are reading this blog, I am writing this to let you know how proud I am of you! I have seen you grow so much in such a short time and you are doing so great! When I was looking for the meaning of your name, although you may already know, I found: exalted and strong. And I think both words describe you PERFECTLY!! Exalted-of high moral or intellectual value. I admire your role as a father to your children. You always make decisions with your family in mind and I admire that so much in you. When making decisions in your personal life and work life, you take the moral high road. :)
Strong-having strength or power greater than average. I like this definition the best! You have gone through so much and your remain hopeful. which takes some strength. Bad days seem to try and stop you from moving forward or tried to make you loose your focus, but look at where you are today! Strength greater than average? Yep, Aaron, that's you too!

I just wanted to recognize you for doing such a great job! I want you to know that I value our friendship and I pray that the Lord continues to show Himself strong in your life. I pray that even when the bad days come that you will remember that you are strong and have high moral and intellectual value, so you will always know what to do. Please stay encouraged. Please know that you are doing so well! See you at work later!!
Aaron actin silly at work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment