Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Be True To Yourself TAG!!


Whats your middle name? I have 2...you get 1...Maria
How big is your bed? QUEEN...fit for a QUEEN
What are you listening to right now?   No music...watching Snapped! 
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? huh, really? Ill give you the last 3..177
What was the last thing you ate? Chicken Pot Pie
Last person you hugged? my sister
How is the weather right now? Sun's going down and it feels good outside 84 degrees
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my bff Toya
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? hands and smile
Favourite type of food? southern deep fried!! lol! I luvs me sum fried catfish!! oh yeah and sushi 
Do you want children? yes!! 2 boys
Do you drink? I drink all day long....water, soda, kool-aid (lol)
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? NO WAY!!
Hair color black
Eye color? brown
Do you wear contacts/glasses? Supposed 2 wear glasses...I only wear them for fashion
Favorite holiday? New Years- New Beginnings 
Favorite season? Spring
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?  yes... thats all you get!! 
Last movie you watched? Mortal Kombat
What books are you reading?  Be Anxious for Nothing- Joyce Meyer
Piercings? 3 in my ears and 1 naval ring
Favorite movie?  Coming To America, Color Purple
Favorite college football team? University of Alabama, Alabama State University
What were you doing before filling this out?  watching snapped
Any pets? 1 dog (Bella) and 1 beta fish (Blu)
Dogs or cats?   I just told you I had 1 dog!! smh...
Favorite flower?  . Lily
Have you ever loved someone? yes....thats all Im saying
Who would you like to see right now? Ron
Have you ever fired a gun? noooo way!!
Do you like to travel by plane?yes, very much!
Right-handed or Left-handed? Right-handed
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? NYC- Brooklyn, Manhattan ALL OVA!!! I just want to go shopping!
Are you missing someone? yes...you know who you are!
Do you have a tattoo?  yes on my back between my shoulder blades. I want another on my foot
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? not really, they are not the same
Are you hiding something from someone? I plead the 5th...lol
Are you 18? no but I FEEL 18!
What do you do before you go to bed? tell the Lord how much I trust him. Ask him to hold me tight and drift off to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment